Comerco Services Inc. gives no guarantee about the confidential nature of information exchanged over the Internet and Comerco Services Inc. may in no way be held liable for damages that you may incur following the use of the information contained in these pages.
1. COMERCO SERVICES INC. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The materials on COMERCO’s Website (the "Site"), which may include text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials (the "Content"), are provided by COMERCO for informational purposes only. By accessing the Site or downloading any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access the Site or download any Content.
2. General Disclaimers: COMERCO intends for the Content on the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the Content has been compiled by COMERCO from a variety of sources, it is provided to you "as is" and "as available". COMERCO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Links available on the Site will allow you to link to Websites not maintained or controlled by COMERCO. COMERCO provides these links for your convenience, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. COMERCO uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of its Content on the Site, but cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Website you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMERCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Use of the Site. You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on this Site:
4. Copyright. All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by COMERCO or its content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Site, and maintain such notices in the Content.
5. Trademarks. The COMERCO logo, is a trademark of COMERCO or its related companies, which may be registered in Canada and other countries. Other COMERCO product or service names or logos referenced in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of COMERCO or its related companies. All other products, services and company names mentioned in the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of COMERCO or the relevant owner of the trademark.
6. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold COMERCO and its related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Site by you or users of your account.
7. Territory. The COMERCO site originates in Canada. COMERCO’s products and services are offered in COMERCO’s operating territory. Some products and services referred to on the Site may not be available in all parts of COMERCO’s territory.
8. Changes. COMERCO reserves the right to change or remove any Content from the Site, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time, without notice.
9. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions, including the COMERCO Privacy and Security Policy, is a binding part of these Terms and Conditions. and other documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between COMERCO and you with respect to your use of this Site. COMERCO’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.